Freelance Full timeApply now
|Job Opening ID||1342|
|Project lenght in months||Largo Plazo|
|Rate - Eur||No definida|
SEEKING: We are looking for a UX UI Analyst Whose
main mission will be to propose improvements to the user experience in
coordination with the users and the product owner.
PROFILE, TASKS & SKILLS :
The mission is positioned within the LEA journey team and
will cover the following activities
Mission and takes:
- Value proposition in the user journey.
- Facilitation of workshops with users and LEA teams.
- Sequence diagrams (screens and design).
- Writing of workshop reports.
- Writing of user stories.
- Knowledge of the main financial savings vehicles
- Knowledge of life insurance.
- Knowledge of MIFID / DDA regulations.
- Ability to work in a team / tribe (in the context of
- Sense of commitment.
- Speed of delivery and pragmatism.
- Ability to adapt one's speech to the profile of the
interlocutor (technical / functional savings)
- Minimum intermediate level of English.
- Facilitation of business and user workshops.
- Collection of needs.
- Detailed analysis.
- Writing of use cases
- Writing of functional specifications.
- Support for the acceptance test.
- User support.
- Exchanges with the developers.
- Good interpersonal skills and always remain positive.
- Be clear, logical and pedagogical.
- Be rigorous and precise in workshops and in written
- Be flexible.
- Be creative and come up with new ideas.
· Freelance Contract
· Rate: 300€/350€ per day
· Long term contract
· Location: Charenton le Pont/ France.(Mix
presential & Remote)
· Desired start date: ASAP