As a Data Architect your mission will be to design and support the implementation of the data architecture to achieve business objectives, facing different challenges.
We are looking for a person that knows the data ecosystem and has experience designing data platforms in both public cloud and on-prem. He/She knows the details of different technologies about data processing, storage... and is able to combine and use them in a secure and reliable manner, offering the best approach for each problem. He/She has hands-on experience with data technologies.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Define and collaborate in the development of data architectures.
- Define patterns that guide the use of different services around data.
- Apply guidelines and patterns to designs to comply with security framework.
- Develop proof of concepts to determine the best tools and technologies to use.
- Define technical data architecture for strategic projects and support their development.
- Prepare the appropriate technical designs for each use case in order to translate the reference architecture to the reality of each project.
- Ensure compliance with reference standards and appropriate feedback on them.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- + 3 years' experience as a Data Architect
- Be used to the Agile ways of working
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Hands-on experience working with data architectures and technologies, designing solutions and patterns, and developing projects with them.
- Knowledge and experience with big data architectures and associated technologies (Cloudera, Hortonworks, HDFS, Spark, Hive, Impala, HBase, Apache Atlas, Ranger...).
- Advanced knowledge of cloud data architectures and associated technologies related to data, namely, Hortonworks, ADLS, HDInsight, Databricks, Data Factory, CosmosDB, S3, EMR, AWS Glue, Athena, Snowflake...
- Knowledge of event-driven architectures and associated technologies, with special focus on Apache Kafka.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases and associated technologies.
La tarifa es flexible, no descartar perfiles por tarifa.
Contrato modalidad Freelance
Tarifa: 220€-250€. En función de valía del candidato.
Recurrencia en proyectos.
Lugar de trabajo: Remoto