Freelance Full timeApply now
|Job Opening ID||810|
|Project lenght in months||Largo Plazo|
|Rate - Eur||No definida|
DESCRIPCION DEL PUESTO:
· To be responsible for the management,
maintenance and development of all ICT equipment and the provision of
information systems and technology and technical advice and support to the
· Responsible for managing the
communications, workstations and servers of the computer network. Manage
projects relating to the improvement of existing and new services.
· To provide management and technical
support for end user.
· Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT
and electronic data operations.
· Supervision of the implementation and
maintenance of the company´s computing needs.
· Identify problematic areas and implement
strategic solutions in time.
· Renegotiation and improvement of the ICT
degree in Computer Science.
EXPERIENCIA: 4 years.
· Proven working experience as an IT
manager or relevant experience.
· Excellent knowledge of technical
management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
· Expertise in data centre management and
· Hand-on experience with computer
networks, network administration and network installation.
· Offering a calm and measured approach to
handling multiple enquiries and requests.
· A strong communicator, both verbal and
written, Fluent english level (C1 at least) us a must. Medium Spanish
level (B2 at least).
· A good understanding of the END User
requirements and an ongoing desire to ensuring those requirements are kept
maintained throughout the department.
· Expertise in Microsoft Environment,
Networking, Security, Backup&Disaster Recovery, ERP´s, etc.
BANDA SALARIAL: En torno a 40.000 Libras Esterlinas. B.A.