Fluent spoken and written English
• Self-starter, proactive and autonomous character
• Engineering background (preferably computer science, electrical or mechanical)
• Passionate about engineering and about learning new technologies and applying technology to new problems.
• Experienced in information systems requirements definition, software design and development, and testing/deployment of systems.
Position specific requirements:
• Knowledge of flight control systems, radar and systems for detection of aircraft.
• Knowledge of drones (design, flight algorithms, PID control)
• Experience in Java development,
• Experience in distributed systems and networking technologies.
• H2020 or FP7 experience.
• Past involvement in technology research or innovation activities.
You are a technical expert able to take part in design, development and deployment of systems.
As a professional with exposure to different types of customers and requirements you will participate in the design of software systems taking into account project objectives and requirements.
You are used to designing systems in Java, .Net, or other object oriented languages, with knowledge of multi-component systems, communication, and networking.
Area of work:
The position involves research and innovation in technology, and innovation for application in surveillance, crisis management, critical infrastructures and civil protection systems.